Balancing your energy pathways may be just the daily dose of wellness that you need! Grab your Frankincense oil… or inspiring blend… and get ready to center your spirit!
Do you often find your mind racing? Brain fog? Fatigue? Try this free and simple four step breathing technique… you never know… it may be just the way you need to start everyday!
- Find a comfortable place to sit on a chair or on a pillow on the floor.
- Sit in a meditative pose where your back is straight and your body feels supported and comfortable.
- Apply two drops of the oil of your choosing to your temples and nape of your neck (remembering to use a carrier oil or lotion if needed). Take a nice inhale in with your hands in front of your nose. And exhale out.
- Close your eyes. Relax. Listen to the stillness that surrounds you.
- Continue to take another deep breath in and exhale out. Repeat slowly for 2-3 minutes.
- Feel Balanced?…. Namaste!
Our breath has the ability to release the tension and energy blockage within. Using the technique can bring your great relief!